Monday, January 16, 2012

Vibration units conversion

To convert sinusoidal vibration amplitude units, you can use the online calculator at:

It handles displacement, velocity and acceleration; in mil, ┬Ám, ips (in/s), mm/s, ft/s², m/s², g; expressed in peak (pk), peak to peak (pk-pk) or rms amplitude values.

Apply cool effects to your webcam with

No comments:

Post a Comment